65 Copeland Street, Penrith NSW 2750
Beautiful 5 Bedroom Home House - Property ID: 980578
This modern family home offers a gorgeous gourmet kitchen, formal living area and a huge family living area all within a short walk to schools, Nepean Hospital, shops and both Penrith and Kingswood Stations. The home has ducted air conditioning, 5 good sized bedrooms, 4 out of 5 having built-in robes and floating flooring in every room. Massive undercover timber decked entertaining area with full privacy and external power. Very low maintenance yard with built-in vegie patch. Double gated carport at the side plus with the front of the home fully fenced with double gates you could easily accommodate three more vehicles in the front paved driveway area.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com
Available: 1st March 2018