4/9 Blaxland Avenue, Penrith NSW 2750
MINUTES TO CBD, HOSPITAL & UNIVERSITY Townhouse - Property ID: 976304
Securely and quietly tucked away at the rear of this small complex is this delightful 2 bedroom townhouse with garage. It has a few very unique features | firstly, it has 2 separate living areas downstairs which you rarely find in a townhouse which enables one of them to be used as a downstairs bedroom should you wish. The second extraordinary feature of this property is the astro-turf (fake grass) in the backyard. It looks and feels brilliant and you never have to water, mow, weed or fertilise it. The property is within walking distance to the Nepean Hospital and Penrith’s CBD and train station. Property has air conditioning, built ins to both rooms, dishwasher and garage. No Pets.(swing not included)
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org