20 Jenkin Street, Ropes Crossing NSW 2760
ALMOST BRAND NEW!! House - Property ID: 975381
This 4 bedroom modern home is in a highly sought after Ropes Crossing estate. This property features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to the master bedroom with the other three bedrooms all having built-ins. This house has a very open floor plan which the dining room and lounge room leads you into the kitchen which features a 900mm free standing gas cooktop with an electric oven, the sink on the island and heaps of storage space. There is ducted air conditioning throughout the property which means that it is perfect for any type of weather. The double garage has internal access to the house and there is an easy to maintain rear yard with a good sized undercover area ready for entertaining. This home is close to local shops, schools and public transport. It is also a short drive to St Marys CBD and close to the M4. If you are interested in this property enquire now because it will not last!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com