5 Cricketers Avenue, Penrith NSW 2750
Popular Thornton Estate - Right Next to Penrith Railway Station! House - Property ID: 974810
Surrounded by quality, new housing, local parks and ovals, this property are located in the immediate vicinity of Penrith Railway station, close to Westfield Penrith, and also with easy access to the local hospitals, Nepean River amenities, and other local attractions,. This superbly luxurious, yet low maintenance home features an inviting layout, with high ceilings, and very spacious, user-friendly living areas. The generous bedrooms are located upstairs and features a walk-in robe and ensuite to the master bedroom, along with a well-positioned large balcony - great for your morning coffee or a relaxing nightcap. Be comfortable all year round with ducted air-conditioning, and easy access to the garage and 2nd car space, leading to your entertaining area at the rear. The kitchen is well-equipped, with plenty of storage, and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas stovetop. This majestic property sits proudly in a beautiful estate in the heart of Penrith, with a northerly aspect, taking full advantage of their sunny position.
Evan Street Public School
Jamison High School
Kingswood Park Public School
Kingswood South Public School
Nepean High School
Penrith High School
Penrith Public School
Penrith South Public School
Penrith Technical College
St Dominics College
York Public School
Norman Peek Park
Parker Street Reserve
Sandy Brennan Reserve
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org