1/28 Bringelly Road, Kingswood NSW 2747
SHORT WALK TO STATION, SHOPS AND UNI Unit - Property ID: 971984
This two bedroom unit has been freshly painted. Brand new carpets and lino throughout, brand new blinds and a brand new kitchen has been installed as well! It's almosts like it is brand new. This unit features a good sized living area, balcony off the bedroom, an internal laundry and has it's own carport space. The unit is located within walking distance of Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney University, local shops, Kingswood Train Station, local parks and entertainment as well as only being minutes from the M4 & Penrith CBD. No pets.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org