10/312 Jamison Road, Jamisontown NSW 2750
MINUTES AWAY FROM PENRITH STATION, PANTHERS & M4 Unit - Property ID: 971731
Nothing to do, just move on in. Centrally located so that you can walk to everything, its an ideal location. Top floor. Two bedrooms with built ins, ensuite to master, tiled living areas with carpeted bedrooms. Air conditioned. Beautiful sliding shutters on balcony that allow sunlight as you please. Full security block with secure undercover parking. No Pets.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: 3rd January 2018