11 Fox Place, Penrith NSW 2750
UPDATED INSIDE - WATER USAGE INCLUDED! House - Property ID: 966931
This 3 bedroom home situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac has been updated inside. With new paint, flooring, blinds, this home will surely impress. The kitchen is completely brand new and the bathroom, with separate toilet, has also been updated. There are brand new ceiling fans in the 3 bedrooms, wardrobes to two bedrooms and an air conditioner to the lounge room. Outside there is an extra long lock up carport, fresh turf to the yard and brand new covered deck area outside the back door. All this close to parks, schools, shops and bus stops. Penrith CBD, Westfield, WSU and M4 not far away either. Water Usage included in lease. Air con in bedroom NOT included. NBN & Foxtel connections at the property. Enquire today!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org