160A Brisbane Street, St Marys NSW 2760
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE House - Property ID: 960545
This property has great street appeal but you might be mistaken for thinking it could be rather small and basic inside. I’m sure you will be surprised when you come to inspect this very impressive and large 3 bedroom home with detached garage and inground pool. The rear rumpus room is approximately 8.5m wide by 5m deep, and with its high ceilings the room feels enormous. The kitchen is in immaculate condition, offers a huge amount of cupboard and bench space, an amazing polished timber feature ceiling, gas cooking and a huge breakfast bar which opens out onto the rumpus room. The bathroom has been updated and the stunning polished floorboards and beautiful timber trim throughout give the home that touch of class. The detached double garage has a laundry and toilet inside as well which is perfect for the boys who like to spend a bit of time in their cave.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: 7th November 2017