2C/9-19 York Road, Jamisontown NSW 2750
WALKING DISTANCE TO ALMOST EVERYTHING Unit - Property ID: 959970
This freshly painted 2 bedroom apartment is in a sought after location. Features include a modern kitchen, open plan dining & lounge area with reverse cycle air conditioning & NBN connection. There is beautiful timber flooring to living areas and near new carpet to generously sized bedrooms, main with built-in robe. This unit has an updated bathroom, new blinds, 2 balconies, single lock up garage, all located in a security block across the road from sporting fields and park areas and close to shops, schools, transport and hospital.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org