63 Elizabeth Crescent, Kingswood NSW 2747
HUGE DUPLEX - BRAND NEW Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 955751
Only a short walk to Kingswood train station, Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney University and local schools this spectactular duplex should not be missed. Absolutely spacious, this three bedroom home has three bathrooms, ensuite, walk in robes to master and built ins to other two. It has all the modern amenities that you would expect from high end homes. Ducted air conditioning, video Intercom and Bosch alarm system. Low consumption solar hot water system with 70 % SAVING on electricity bills. Remote control garage doors and beautiful landscaped yard.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are NOT accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com