80/56-66 Lakeside Parade, Jordan Springs NSW 2747
NEAR NEW Unit - Property ID: 945991
Literally shops in complex and are across the street. Woolworths, take away shops,doctors etc, this unit is in the heart of Jordan Springs. Bus Service in front of complex so no need to even have a car. Very spacious two bedroom unit has built in mirrored robes to the two bedrooms and ensuite to the main. Large lounge/dining with beautiful kitchen which includes gas stove top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ceasar stone bench tops. Air conditioning, dryer, alarm and secure undercover car spot also included. Just across the road to the scenic lakes. Near the roundabout. Call today.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org