41 Meander Crescent, The Ponds NSW 2769
EASY ENTERTAINING! House - Property ID: 945962
This immaculately presented family home boasts 3 large bedrooms, with an ensuite and walk-in robe to the king-sized master bedroom and built in robes to the other bedrooms. There is a sunken home theatre room and study with built in shelving which could be used as a 4th bedroom. No expense has been spared for the beautifully appointed kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space. The adjoining open plan dining and lounge room opens up to a covered alfresco area and deck, making entertaining a breeze. Don't forget the oversized double garage with automatic roller door and internal access, ducted air conditioning throughout, alarm system and beautifully manicured gardens and landscaping. This home is situated close to parks, shops and schools and is less than 10 minutes from Rouse Hill Town Centre shopping and transport precinct. Enquire today!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com