17 Baronesa Road, South Penrith NSW 2750
FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN QUIET STREET House - Property ID: 941659
This three bedroom family home boasts potential as it is situated in a very quiet street next to Baronesa Park which is perfect for the kids. It is within walking distance to Smith Street shops, bus services, local schools and only a short drive to Penrith CBD, Nepean Hospital, Jamison Sporting Fields and easy access to the M4. The property offers built-ins to all bedrooms, air conditioning to the lounge, modern bathroom + second toilet in the renovated laundry. Second living area at the back of the property 6.5m x 3m + double garage (single car access only) with 6x3 awning . Garage has separate 15amp so tradies you can use your power tools. Enquire today, this property won't last long! NO PETS!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com