24 Wilkie Crescent, Doonside NSW 2767
RECENTLY RENOVATED. JUST LIKE NEW - 4 BEDDA House - Property ID: 935230
Just come and have a look you wont be disappointed. This lovely four bedroom home is a short 1.4kmâ€™s to the railway station, various schools in the area and retail shops. It has been renovated throughout with spacious living areas and a beautiful kitchen. Air conditioning and a second toilet for added value. 1.5 length garage. Call today for an inspection.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are NOT accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicantâ€™s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy youâ€™re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for ownerâ€™s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org